THINGS YOU CAN DO WITH A PART 15 AM TRANSMITTER
* Shopping Districts - Tell everybody about how good your mall is, or that downtown is still alive. Don't forget to buy a digital recorder that repeats the message.
* Campground Radio - Fun for the campers!
* RV Parks - Tell your visitors about the area, sell some ads!
* Resort Areas - An ideal application for low-power radio. Everyone is tightly packed into one spot and with readily-available vacation cash. The Rangemaster's broadcast serves as an exciting shopping/dining guide. Just put out brochures, and start selling advertising.
* Historic Sites - In addition to facts, tell everyone about visiting hours, the gift shop, and other things to do in the area.
* Ferry Parking Areas - On the way over to Ocracoke, Bald Head Island, or whatever other place over the water, people sit and wait for the boat - YOU have a CAPTIVE audience. They are just sitting there in their cars. Put up a sign, and tell them what's happening at their destination!
* Event Parking (Fairs, Sports, Concerts) - Broadcast rules, regulations, advertising, etc.
* In-Venue Play-by-Play Broadcast - Modern radio now has an awful delay due to digital compression and new profanity-delay gear. A Rangemaster will return your station's ability to serve patrons at the ballgame.